1.23.2013

Product Review: Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover


Hey loves, I recently ran out of my make up remover and thought I should try a new makeup remover brand. So off to Walmart I was and this cute pink bottle caught my eye. Maybelline's New Clean Express Makeup Remover, this is the classic eye makeup remover. The bottle contained 4.0 oz.of product for $6.47. Less product for a sorta cheaper price than other brands? Honestly, that pink bottle is what sold me on it. 

This line also has different types of  makeup remover but I specifically wanted to try this bottle out because it is a water-based gel. 

Here is the full line

CLEAN EXPRESS!™ FACIAL TOWELETTEs




This product uses quick break technology and is suppose to extremely gentle on the eyes. Also it claims that it instantly soothes and cools the skin. Sounds promising. Oh, and this stuff smells really good too, if clean has a scent, this would be the scent.


Time for the test. From left to right, concealer, liquid foundation, black eye shadow, water proof gel liner & normal pencil liner.


This makeup remover did pretty decent, it almost got rid of everything except for the waterproof liner and a bit of the pencil liner on the first try. After rubbing the cotton pad a few times, everything was gone except for that gel liner. This would be there perfect demo of that waterproof liner lol. It's  from Sephora BTW.

Overall, I would give this product a 9 out of 10 because it did what the bottle side it would do, it does really soothes and cools my skin & it removed non waterproof makeup. It lost a point because I had to rub a few time to fully remove the eye shadow and pencil liner.


What's the verdict? Would I buy it again?

I would buy this again, only to use it on my whole face though not on my eyes. I would definitely try out the full Clean Express line though. In fact, I'm going to go buy the waterproof makeup remover this weekend.



Au revoir =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio