1.30.2013

HAUL: January

WHOA! I'm on a blogging roll. Anyways, here are a few things I got this month. =)

Urban Outfitters


Studded Leather Gloves: On sale  for $9.99. Sold out. 



Walmart & Discovery Hut


Pink Lalaloopsy: $6.50
Red Lalaloopsy: $10 


Hask Argan Hair Oil: $2.46
Lash Inc Mascara: $6.98
Drug Store


Revlon Brilliant Strength in Intrigue: $7
Hologram Effect in Jade Green: $16
Maybelline  Baby Lips: $4

Thrifted


Grey Cashmere Sweater: $6.99

Guess


How beautiful is the lining? 




Bed Bath & Beyond



Bath & Body Works 


Cotton Scented Candle: 2 for $25



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio