1.04.2013

December Favorites

I know I missed a November favorite...but that's ok!!! Here is last months obsession.


Oh, what's this? Another Guess watch? Yes it is! In rose gold too!!! & matching earrings. =)


Guess wet leggings. I am loving the leather legging look! The trend is sorta sexy lol and the fact that their leggings, just make it more awesome because it's stretchy!! 

Sorry about all the wrinkles. I was actually just wearing them. Took them off just for you. >.0


Surprise surprise another Guess product. I'm still obsessing over my tassel key chain. It is my current favorite key chain. 


Clinique Even Better Concealer. This concealer is AWESOME!!! It's thick! & it has the even better formula mixed in it too. SO...that means that my pimple scars, dark spots and imperfections slowly fade away after every usage. =) 


The last thing on my favorites post, is gonna be Dan's Hugo Boss cologne. I ran out of mine awhile ago and decided to be cheap and use his lol. I'm not a big fan of sweet girly scents. I'm a more masculine musky kind of scent kinda girl.

I think I'll end this post with a song. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio