1.22.2013

OOTD: Polkadots, Leather & Fur


Hey guys, I recently lost my camera remote and today, out of the blue I decided to "attempt" to take pictures of my OOTD. Since I lost my remote, I had to set my camera to timer and run back and forth between shots. I took like 30 pictures and they ALL turned out blurry! What a fail. Anyways, here are the best 3 photos of my outfit. 


Since it's almost spring but still winter, I paired this basic polka dot blouse with my wax cargo skinny and topped it off with a faux leather jacket to toughen the look. To add a bit of glamour, I wore gold tone accessories and a faux fur scarf.  Oh and brown leather pumps to warm up the look. =)

What am I wearing? 
Faux Fur Scarf : Aritzia
Faux Leather Jacket : Guess
Cargo Skinny : Guess
Handbag : Tory Burch 
Heels : Guess
Choker : Thrifted
Watch : Guess
Bow Ring : DIY
Rose Ring : Forever 21
Last 2 Rings : Forever 21
Nail polish : Layla Hologram Effect in 005 Jade Groove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio