1.06.2013

2013 Resolution

Most people's new year resolution, consist of eating healthier and to get into shape. Not me! Here are mine.

1. Use more lotion. Calgary has really dry climate and I'm turning 22 this year, so I know I need to take better care of my skin. I wanna look young forever, I want to look as young as Jennifer Aniston when I hit her age.



2. Cook more. I might become a wife one day, so I better start training in the kitchen. I also want to make the perfect beef wellington.



3. Dress good every day. I want to make an effort to look good everyday, even when I'm feeling bummy lol. Never know who I will run into.



4. Pay off my credit card debt. I have 3 credit cards, 1 I have almost paid off completely and the last 2 are maxed out. The interest is making it really hard to pay off. =( 

Sorry no pictures to show my debt lol. 

And those are my 4 New Years Resolution. Seems easy right? 

Wish me luck! Cheers! May 2013 be an awesome Year for you guys. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio