12.30.2012

The Perfect Handbag


I recently made a purchase a day ago and I just want to thank everyone for the all the Christmas gift cards. & because of all your guys money, I was able to purchase the Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip Tote. =P At first, I was gonna get my Micheal Kors watch that was on my wishlist but after some time to think, I realized that I was way over due for a new handbag.


I've been eyeing this beauty for quite some time now & every time I find my way to Holt Renfew, this is the handbag I end up holding. The Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip Tote is the perfect handbag in my opinion  it has everything that I look for in a handbag.



1. Classic. If I'm gonna spend a lot on a handbag, it better be in style for the next 20 years.
2. Durable leather. This one is made out of Saffinao leather, so it's very durable & can handle a lot of damages.
3. Structured. I love it when a handbag can sit up on it's own & not flop down.


4. Extra body strap! I love a good handbag with top handles & a cross body strap.



5. Lots of room. This totes is insanely roomy & it also has the double zip pockets in the front and back of the interior.


6. Protective hardware at the bottom to protect the leather.

& that is everything that I need & want in a handbag. Oh, this tote also comes with a removable mirror too! Such a cute bonus.



Happy New Years guys! Blog soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio