3.14.2012

Haul: Guess by Marciano

Another HAUL! lol This is what I've purchased, at Guess over the last weekend. &&& I am seriously broke now lol.

The Silk Relaxed Pants $98 each
I bought 2 of these pants because it was sooooooooooo fricken comfy! And I thought it was a better alternative over ugly sweat pants lol.

Liza Blazer $128
As you can see, I've already worn this blazer. I love how it feels so silky and light.

Simona Top $79
Simple plain white blouse. I love loose fitted blouses. I've outgrown tight fitting stuff now lol.

Brigitte Relaxed Denim $128
Purchased a new pair of denim. This one sorta fit, like a boyfriend denim and the denim material was pretty soft...almost just as soft as seven jeans.

Nora Tube Top $69
This top is not as sulty as it looks lol. when I tried it on, it made me look super thin! lol and the cut of the top didn't show a lot of my cleavage, so it was work appropriate.

Rachelle Tops $29.99 each
Got these 2 tanks on sale. lol They are quite tight...like super tight! I take an XS and the tanks are an XS...and like I said I don't like very tight tops, so I u sally get S in tanks....and sadly there was none. Oh well the rhinestones on the neckline convinced me to buy them anyways. I hope they stretch out. lol

Vintage Circular Sweater $54.99
And lastly, I got this ivory sweater. Super soft and comfy =). Only one problem thought. This thing sheds SO FRICKEN MUCH!!! But I still like it lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio