3.22.2012

A BP Night for 2

Went to Boston Pizza after work 2 nights ago to pig out lol, and this is what me and Dan got. =)

Cactus Cuts
Spicy Chipotle Smoked Bacon Penne
This was pasta was soooo delicious! Wasn't spicy at all lol just had a little bit of heat.

Hot Wings
Matching Iced teas =)

Cheese Pizza Bread
 The boyfriend wanted to try this out. Lol I was tooo full to try it.

Individual size Spicy Perogies
Every time I go to BP, I order spicy perogies lol every single time. And when I do, I have to have extra sour cream to drench my perogies. MMMmmmm SOO YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio