3.03.2012

Burt's Bees Lip Balms

These winter months in Calgary, have been pissing me off because my lips have been super dry and chapped. None of my regular lip chaps, or any of the ones I've bought recently have been moisturizing them enough and it was super frustrating because I could feel my lips crack.  It was so dry that I would keep biting them to peel off the dry skin...Ugh!

Shoppers Drug Mart had a sale on Burt's Bees lip balms a few weeks ago, so I decided to pick 2 up because everyone LOVES them.


$3.99 each
 I picked up the lip chap with SPF 8 and the peppermint lip balm.



It has been like 3 weeks now and sadly I did not like this lip chap at all! My lips were still badly dry and the formula its self was dry. When I would apply it on my lips, it  felt like rubbing something dry on lol, if that makes sense. Also the thing that I hate most about this particular lip chap, was that it made me lips WHITE!

The Burt's Bees lip balm wasn't any better either, it did not make my lips soft and desirable. The one thing that pissed me off the most about this one, is that the lip balm was really stiff. I had to scrape the balm with the back of my nails to apply it onto my lips! I dunno if it was the cold weather that made it so hard but I did not like it at all. I prefer mt lip balms soft so I can apply it with my finger tips.

I was starting to get sad because I couldn't find a lip balm that would work for me until like 3hrs ago lol.

$4.99

I decided to keep trying the Burt's Bees brand because it's suppose to be really amazing! So I decided to picked up the Ultra Conditioning Lip balm with Kokum Butter, like actually 3 hours ago at Shoppers. & so far I am liking it better than the 2 previous ones I've bought. I'm not sure if it's gonna make my lips soft again...but when I applied it on my lips, it felt like the balm was melting on to it. That has to be a good thing right?

Anyways I hope winter pass ASAP because I don't wanna keep having gross lips lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio