3.13.2012

Doughnut Heaven? Jelly Mordern Doughnuts

So, I live right next to this amazing doughnut shop called Jelly Modern Doughnuts and I decided to be nice and pick up some doughnuts for everyone at work today.

I loved the layout of the store! It's pink and super...lol...you guessed it, modern. And I love their packaging! Simple and nice. I sorta have a thing for well decorated interiors and modern packages... =D

They only complaint I have is...I wasn't greeting. At all! I stood there for like 3mins, waiting for the girl behind the counter to acknowledge me. And the worst parts was...the store was empty, so it was a little awkward.


 Anyways, let me tell you a little about this Canadian doughnut shop. All the doughnuts are made fresh daily from local organic ingredients. AND!!! the best part about this store is....They have super crazy and very delicious flavors. I also believe, that they make different flavored doughnuts each day.

 
This is what I got today: 2 maple glazed doughnuts topped with...BACON!!!! and 2 Banana cream filled centered doughnuts, topped with dried bananas.  I think all 4 doughnuts came to like $10 something lol.



Here is a close up picture lol. =D




And another one!




 And another picture lol.




Than there was 2. The maple bacon doughnuts are pretty delish! the saltiness from the bacon, balances out the sweetness of the maple. lol I swear anything topped with bacon will taste AMAZING!  



 And OMG! The Banana cream one was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUMMY. I swear, if heaven could taste like something...this is what it would taste like lol. I highly  recommend trying these 2 flavors out. =)

100, 1414 8 Street SW
Calgary, AB
http://jellymoderndoughnuts.com/

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! These doughnuts look delicious! How interesting, bacon sprinkled on top. I have a weakness for anything banana flavored and that one looks soooo good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio