3.11.2012

Thrifting Haul: Goodwill & Value Village

Went thrifting again on Friday. Sorry for the poor quality pictures again. I dunno why but my Iphone4 camera was being weird. One min it's taking normal pictures and the next blue-ish pictures lol. I seriously need to invest in an actual camera. 

$5.99

Got all 3 of these cup thingy for $6!!!I thought that was a good deal. I'm gonna use these to organize my jewelry.

$9.99
I found a high waist-ed leather skirt.  Loving it!

$7.99
Found this red clutch. I really liked the gold detailing and I thought it would be great, for the color blocking trend this season.

$3.99
Wow, these pictures really suck lol. Anyways, this is a set of intertwined silver tone bangles. Forever21 has something like this for $6 but my hands are to small and they slip off. ='(

$2.99

Genuine forest green leather belt. I'm really diggin dark green this year for some reason.

$4.99
Sheer purple blouse. It was a little to big for me but oh well. I don't really like super fitted blouses anyways. =P

$4.99
Loving this sweater. I really like the bow and the gold buttons on this. So nautical. =)

$4.99

Silk scarf.

$2.99
Gold leather belt.

$4.99
Fake pearl belt.

$7.99
Another silk scarf. lol I think I'm gonna start collecting scarfs.

$4.99
Oversize striped sweater. I wore this off the shoulder today at work, Sooooooooooooooo comfy. =)

$4.99
And another fake pearl belt lol. I dunno why I bought another one...but I did lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio