3.18.2012

Saturday's Lunch

Went to Sun's BBQ to grab lunch yesterday . It was so YUMMY!


Lol, I'm not quite sure what I got because my boyfriend does all the ordering for me lol. But I think we got the lunch special. My boyfriend ordered me rice with 2 kinds of pork...I think lol and the dish came with cabbage and soup as side dishes. 


Think my favorite part of this meal was eating the cabbage lol. It was steamed cook and drenched in sauce...dunno what kind of sauce, but it was good.



My least favorite part was eating the soup. The soup tasted like...those Chinese medicine soup that my mom would make my eat when I was younger.


The Main dish!!...Look at those juicy pieces of meat lol...I think they are both pork lol.


And I got milktea to drink of course lol. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio