3.25.2012

Haul: Guess, F21 & Thrift Stores

Did a little shopping this weekend. =) Thought I would share my purchases with you guys...I just realized...that I shop...a lot...

Guess by Marciano


Marina Top $69

Yvonne Top $79
LOVE!!! The colors of these two tops. It looks blue in the pictures, but it's actually a violet color. =)
Yvonne Top $79
I love sheer delicate chiffon stuff! lol so, I got the Yvonne top in white as well lol.
Cayenne Wallet $55
So excited that I bought a wallet. Lol I haven't had a real wallet or a wallet of my own since...5 years ago? ish? lol

All of these stuff can be found on www.guess.ca


Forever21

Knuckle Ring $4.80 Spike Ring $3.50

GoodWill, Value Village & Urban Thrift

Bamboo? Blouse $3.99
 This blouse made me look like a painter lol...but a cute one hahaha.
Chiffon Rose Blouse $5.99
 I was effy about this blouse at first. But thank goodness, my cousins convinced me to try it on.
Scarf $7.99
Vintage Goldtone Choker $3.99
Sooooo HAPPY when I saw this choker lol. Another one to add to my collection. =)

Lol. I think there was a color scheme this week. Purples, whites and golds lol...O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio