8.31.2013

Sweet Mustard Chicken

Hey guys, so I made dinner last night using Chef Johns Sweet and Hot Mustard Chicken recipe. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch8-5XLXRew) &&& this is how it turned out.


I completely forgot to lay the chicken on top of the onions, so I thought I would throw in some onions at the end & use the heat from the oven to cook it...didn't work, the onions were still rare lol.


Made some asparagus wrapped prosciutto as a side dish & served everything on white rice.


The chicken was really good, Chef Johns recipes never disappoints!

2 comments:

  1. yummmm~ looks so yummy!
    i should try doing my own someday... =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check out FoodWishes youtube channel. The recipes are really simple and easy. =)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio