3.26.2013

March Haul

Urban Outfitters


Birds on a Wire: $12.00
I thought this was super cute. Now...all I need is printed pictures.


Leaf Keepers: on SALE for $1.99
UO was originally selling these for $8 & now they are on sale for $2. I was really tempted to clear the entire rack but I controlled my urges & got 4 packs lol. Innovated things like this makes my heart smiles.

Forever21

Mini Wedge Sandals: $35.00
These actually hurt! I wore it for the first time the other day & my feet were killing me, had to change into a different pair of shoes.

Guess


Pink Floren Wallet: $45


Mens Watch: $295
Got the BF a watch. <3


Striped Sheer Moto Jacket: $108


Waist Tied Trousers: $98
I wore this in one of my OOTD. >OOTD: Black & White, Silk & Comfy


Tiger Tee: $49

Thrifted


These were actually a pair of really ugly,  high waisted pair of jeans. I've chopped off the legs and destroyed them  into that picture. =) 
Jeans: $7

Drug Store


Revlon Photo ready Powder & Foundation: on SALE for  $12 each
I really like these 2 product because it doesn't give me a shinny face when people take pictures of me.


Nivea Visage Eye Roller: on SALE for $14
Polysporin: $8
I like to use the Polysporin on my freshly popped zits. 


Quo Pocket Gel Remover: on SALE for $2.29
Quo Remover: on SALE for $2.29
Also, it was buy 2 get 1 free.


Revlon Lip Balm Stain: on SALE $8
I got this in the shade, 025 Sweetheart Valentine.


Loreal Paris Colour Balm: on SALE $7
The shade is 418 Caring Coral

Walmart

Neon Pink Bikini Top: $5
Matching Bottom: $5
it's actually more neon in real life.
Best Buy

60" Tripod: $35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio