4.01.2013

Farewell G35x


Today, is a very sad day for me, my boyfriend just sold his Infiniti G35x.  I loved that car like no other! Dan said it was getting to annoying and to expensive to maintain the car bearings because it  would just keep braking down within 6 months. I guess the new car owner will take good care of it though, he already owns 2 Infinities & he has the money to keep replacing the bearings. 


Handing my keys over was really hard lol. Sigh** Once I'm rich, I will buy a M series Infiniti but for now, I guess my Accord will do. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio