3.19.2013

Restaurant Review: Watchmans Pub and Eatery

Last Saturday was the UFC fight & my bf & his brother (both Asians) went to Watchmen's ( located on 17th ave downtown Calgary) to watch the fight. No one even acknowledge them, so they sat them self at a table of 6 & waited for some friends to arrive...this guy,  I don't know if he was a waiter or what ever, came up & put a reserved sign on their table & left...he didn't even explains why, or told them to sit at a different table. The worst part of this story, is that the pub wasn't even BUSY! Watchmen is the most racist pub ever, I have never felt so much disgust is my stomach in my life. Not impressed, I hope for the worst upon that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio