7.18.2012

Hot Point: Resturant Review

There's a new bubble tea cafe that just opened in Calgary & they serve individual hotpot! This place is located on Macleod just between world heath and Seoul, the Korean BBQ place.


This is the menu. You just mark what you want on the paper, just like ordering dimsum lol.


The restaurant was was very clean & simple inside. I love simplicity, it makes places look so modern.


Dan deciding what hotpot he should try. In the end he got kimchi flavored and I got milk flavored.


Everything on this menu is pretty cheap, there was dessert for like $3? Bubble tea was $4.50 and the hotpot is only $8.99!!! A very cheap meal!





I got regular milktea with no pearls, Dan got the special. Which was milktea with chocolate drizzle and whip cream.



I thought the art work was pretty interesting. There was so many of these pictures on the wall, and if you start from the back of the restaurant and walk towards the front, it tells a story.


Hunnie buns <3


These are what the individual hot pot look like. So cute right??? lol


Milk flavor hot pot. It had seafood in it, ughh meat and veggies.


Kimchi flavored hot pot. This one had seafood, noodles and veggies.


I can't get over how adorable these look. The proportion was good for one person, unless you don't like to eat much...than just share.



We also order some beef slices too because we thought there was no meat in the soup. & I believe rice comes with all orders.


These are the sauces. They had a sauce station at the side so you could help your self.




Over all, I really like this place, it has so much potential. The food is delicious, the place was trendy and omg so cheap!  This cafe would be a cute first date or a place to just chill with friends. I really do recommend you guys trying it out. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio