12.02.2012

1st Swap Package

I've recently experienced my first Swap with someone in Sweden. What is a swap? It's when 2 people from different parts of the world, sends a package to the other person of stuff that the other person doesn't have.
I've seen Youtubers do it all the time and it seems super fun. 

& how did I manage to find someone from Sweden to do a swap with me? Instagram! I posted a picture asking if anyone wanted to do a swap with me & BAM! Sandra(Girl from Sweden) replied.


I went to pick up my package last Tuesday from the 4th street post office. I was surprisingly hot out. 



Cute note that Sandra left me, She actually translated all the candies. 



I've only ate one bag of sweets so far & it's the bag of Dumbles. They're so yummy! They tasted like Rolos lol. I haven't gotten a chance to try out they other ones she sent me yet. 


I also received some lotions and lip/nail products. Out of everything she sent me, I think I was looking forward to the sweets instead of the beauty products lol. =) 


Curious about what I've sent to Sandra? 


Sandra told me that there was no Wonka candies in Sweden...So, I sent her a shit load lol.


Sweden also don't have Revlon make up either, so these are what I got her beauty wise. 


If anyone wants to do a swap with me, email me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio