7.29.2012

Game Review: Mario Party 9


Bought this game a few weeks ago.  was super stocked when I bought this and I came rushing home to play it right away...I'm not gonna lie, I was really disappoint with the game...it's probably super exciting for little kids lol but for me...I was a little bit let down by the Nintendo company lol.  Mario Party 9 was nothing like the other Mario Parties. In this game, all the player are on the same car going through the game together collecting start. You automatically get start for each turn so there was really no competition what so every. Everyone was a winner in this game and it was brutally boring.



The mini games however was pretty decent...not great but over all, I give this game 2.5 thumbs up out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio