7.06.2012

DIY: Customize Toms

I've been meaning to post this entry for sometime now & well here it is. =) I made these for Lisa's birthday a few months ago and I thought it was a good idea to make a DIY post.
 

Materials:
Toms
Rhinestones
Glue (E-6000 is recommended)
Nailpolish
Dotting tool
scrap paper
tweezer






So, your gonna wanna glue the rhinestones on the toms. I dipped my rhinestone in glue first than applied them. I only wanted to do the tips so I used the line that was going diagonally on the toms as a guide line.



After that I just took my nail dotting tool, dipped it in silver nail polish and dotted it between each rhinestones. Lol as you can see I messed up on one...Oh well it gives it character. >.0


And TADAH!!! It is done. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio