7.06.2012

Vegas Haul

I'm finally posting my Vegas haul!!! I know it's a very superficial thing to do, but hey! Girls like seeing what other girls buy lol.


I went to M&M world and bought my BFF a stuffed green M&M and a bag of purple M&Ms lol. The green ones were for my manager because it was his birthday.

How dope are these wedges??? I had to have them. Funny story, I saw these at the Fashion mall and my BF told me to wait because we were gonna go to the premium outlet. I asked the sales associate if I could put them on hold for me. He asked me for how long, I said till tomorrow close and do you know what that jerk said?! I can't unless you give me some sort of down payment!!! For a pair of $60 shoes!!! Like get real dude! I was so angry, I left. Lol the next day I made Dan get it for me because I refused to walk in that store. 

OMG! Topshop at the Fashion mall was AMAZING! It was so huge, I didn't know where to begin. Anyways I got these sick hidden wedge sneakers there. I can't remember how much they were but I really did need them in my life. I can wear these when Dan wears his high tops now =).

I found these pair of Sam Edelman heels at Nordstrom. I love shopping at Nordstrom, every time I'm in the states, I have to stop my a Nordstrom, if its a Nordstrom Rack, even better! They have so much designer stuff at really good prices! So pretty much, it's like a Winners here in Canada but better because, lets face it, shopping at Winners is a joke. Anyways I think I got these for $70 and the Bay had them for $180? Best purchase ever! These heels are so comfy.

Dan had to buy something at True Religion lol. I thought buying them in Calgary was way cheaper.

Found a pair of cute Converse that doesn't make my feet look huge.


Dan got a pair of Okleys for his brother.

These are my all time favorite pair of shorts at the moment. It was from Seven and my goodness, these shorts are one pair of sexy shorts. The distress in them shows my bare skin underneath lol.

Got a James Perse blouse and a pair of Citizens of Humanity denim. Both so comfy to wear.



Got 2 pairs of Christian Dior sunnies. The 2nd one was for my other manager because she bought me my Micheal Kors handbag. These sunnies look so good on her I'm jealous because when I tried it on, it feel off my face. I didn't have a big enough nose to hold up the sunnies.

Got this beautiful watch for my cousin Linda, it was her birthday on the 2nd. So pretty! Got so much compliment just for buying it lol.

I think this was Dan favorite purchase yet lol. He finally found a new Movado timepiece. I think his old need to take a break lol. He wasn't sure if he wanted to spend so much money on a watch down there because of customs, I convinced him other wise. Lol I just love watches, it the ultimate statement jewelry. Dan also bought a pair of sneaker down in Vegas and a pair of Diamond + Crooks & Castle t's that I didn't that a picture of.

Well that's it. I didn't think we bought that much stuff honestly lol. We brought so much money and that money pretty much went to food and alcoholic slushies lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio