8.15.2013

My YouTube Channel

So as of last Sunday, I've figured out what I want to do with my Youtube Channel. I'm gonna use it to share my experiences through videos with my friends and family. Pretty much like homemade movies but viral. So, I ended up deleting my 2 videos that were previously uploaded onto my channel & started fresh. =)



I'm a little bummed out that mt video quality isn't that great when I uploaded it.

So last Sunday, there was a festival going on in Marda Loop so me and some friends decided to check it out. The whole day consist of us eating and chilling in the sun. OH! And we found the cutest little homemade lemonade stand across from a big lemonade stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio