4.14.2012

The Pink Camera

This is the camera that I have been dying over for the past year. It's part of the Nikon 1 series, and OMG! It's super adorable.

My previous digital camera is no longer functional. It has lived a good life ='( & I haven't had a camera for like 4 years now. I've been taking pictures with my Iphone 4, not that I am complaining...but sometimes...it just... doesn't focus or flash the way I want it to.

 Ever since I saw this pink camera at future shop and got a chance to play with it, I fell in love...deeply in love and it breaks my heart because I don't have it yet.

SOOOO...that said...my birthday it coming up lol. I said this before in my previous posts. *cough cough* I have a simple request to make. Friends and family, I want a VISA giftcard...because I dunno if I want to purchase the camera at Future Shop or Best Buy, so to be safe...just get me a gift card that I can use anywhere lol. Which would be a VISA giftcard. =)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio