9.05.2013

I'm a School Girl Now

Has anyone else having Blogger problems? Like the page won't load fully when you want to write a new post? I been dealing with it by refreshing the page like a million times & it's starting to get annoying.

ANYWAYS. I'm officially back at Sait and in my Business program again. I've been out of school for a year now & now I'm back! I was suppose to have 6 course!!! but I cut it down to 3. I am currently taking Business Law, Personal Fiance & Macroeconomics. I went to all of the classes today & I must say, I'm really excited about my Finance and BLAW class. I have a feeling that I'm gonna take a lot of what I'm gonna learn from these classes and apply it to my everyday life.

I'm not to excited about Macroeconomics because I have to interact with my class mates and do a group project and power point. *sign* I hate being social sometimes haha and I hate presenting stuff in front of class.

But yea...Guess what I learned in my BLAW class! I learned that when you hire a lawyer, they cannot be forced to give out their clients info ( things that the clients tell their lawyers) even under oath. Pretty darn interesting.

I also found out that for every month that I am at Sait, I get $400 reduced from my income tax!!! and part time students get $150. I did not know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio