8.25.2013

Oh My Dog!

Ugh. The quality of my Iphone 4 pictures seem to get worst by the day (#firstworldproblems). 

Moving on, there is a new hot dog joint that opened in the deep South of Calgary & it's called Oh My Dog ( 1-208 Midpark Way SE) &&&...It was truly amazing. 

Dan found out about it from his co-workers & wanted to bring me there <3.


Dan got the Mac & Cheese hot dog while I got the Pulled Pork & Coleslaw hotdog. We ended up cutting our hot dogs in half and sharing it because we are just that cute =P.

The Mac & Cheese hot dog was good but the Pulled Pork was way better! It was really messy and DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio