8.05.2013

Random Sunday

Hey guys! This is what I did on Sunday. 

Me & Dan walked along 17th to Freak Lunchbox to pick up a bag on candy.


I love candy! I joke with my coworkers saying that I'm the worst person to ask for Advil or pads or whatever because all I carry around in my bag is candy.


OOTD! Wow, I haven't posted an ootd in awhile. I asked Dan to take a picture of me & I felt super camera shy because I didn't want him to make fun of me.

Denim Top: Aritzia
Skull Tee: Aritzia
Leopard Shorts: Guess
Handbag: Guess
Shoes: Converse

We ended up walking all the way to 10th ave for ice cream. 


I got super excited when Village Ice cream tweeted, that they had black sesame ice cream. I love the black sesame ice cream at Yamato's but you only get it if you buy cake and eat it at the cafe. Unfortunately, Village's black sesame ice cream just doesn't compare to Yamato's.   


Saw this cute bicycle on the way back. I want a bike like this so bad.  

We headed down to Princess Island Park to check out the Peace Bridge. Can you believe that we never crossed over it since it was built?


We did a lot of walking on Sunday. For dinner, we walked to the end of Kensington to Shawarma King. I got a chicken wrap. 


We than walked home to get our running gear on & jogged back to the Peace Bridge and around Princess Island Park. We did our first 5km run! & it took us 39mins to do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio