2.04.2012

Old Denim? New Shorts!


It's a Friday night and I'm bored! The boyfriend left me to go watch the Woman in Black and I didn't want to go cause I'm a pussy lol. I actually haven't seen a scary movie in like 3 and a half years. So instead I'm home all alone...='(

A few weeks ago I had ordered 200 cone shaped studs, from  studsandspikes.com and I haven't got the chance of studding anything yet. So since I had nothing to do on this Friday night...I know I'm a loser! Always have been so It doesn't bother me LOL. I was determined to find something to stud!& I came across my black ripped Zara Denim which I only got for like $19.99 btw. And I was like MEHH! I haven't worn these in ages...and than a light bulb lit up in my head. I should turn this into shorts! and add studs!

Oh, and sorry for the poor quality pictures, I uses my iPhone 4 to take picture of everything because my actual camera has been broken for quite some time now. =S

Purchased at Zara for like $20. Gotta love Zara sale!


Tip for making your own shorts. Cut it a bit longer and on an angle. Or better yet, just youtube it! There is a how to video on EVERYTHING! No jokes...

And this is how my new shorts looked! I rolled up the bottom for a more clean look. 

Pretty darn cute I must say! 

silver studs: Tall English 77 silver Studs
I got 100 for $4.22
black studs: Black Metal English 77 Studs 7/16"
I got 100 for $4.22

At first, I was pretty indecisive cause I didn't know where exactly I wanted to stud. 

& of course being the idiot I am, I decided to outline the pockets with studs...The toughest spot ever to do! I actually broke a nail over it because I couldn't get the studs through lol. FRICK! 

ANYWAYS! This is the final product...I think. They sorta look a LITTLE plain to me, I dunno if I'm gonna continue studding or not, but I'm quite pleased with my new shorts.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio