10.23.2012

2012 Holiday Wish List

Santa, I only ask for 3 things this year:

1. Tassimo Coffee Machine

I want need a coffee machine. Buying coffee everyday is starting to get expensive lol. I mean McDonalds and Timmies coffees aren't that bad...but when it comes to Starbucks...that shit is expensive! 

2. Tortoise & Rose Gold Watch


I love watches, and I NEED this one exactly! Just look at it! It is so unique & it tells time.

3. Shellac or Sephora Nailshine Kit
There is this new nail trend that is currently going on as we speak...& I need to be a part of it! These nail polishes are different from any other kinds because it lasts for a really long time, there is no chipping &&& my nails will look expensive...nail salon expensive. 

So please Santa, or secret Santa. Even if I can only get 1 out of the 3 things, I will still be a happy girl. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio