2.19.2013

OOTD: Warm Causal Wool Knits



It has been randomly snowing here in Calgary the past few days. It would snow for a few hours and than melt, Calgary weather...make up your darn mind already. On the positive side, it hasn't really been colder than -10.


I feel like whenever I decide to take a OOTD picture, my nails are never painted nicely. They are always chipped!! lol. 



What I'm wearing.
Anorak: Aritzia
Wool Cardigan: Costa Blanca
Circle Scarf: Costa Blanca
White Tee: Guess
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Knit Headband: Spring
Boots: Costa Blanca
Handbag: Coach
Bow Ring: DIY
Round Ring: Ebay
Simple Ring: Forever21
Necklace: Tiffany & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio