4.02.2012

WildWings

Me and Dan found a new wing joint while walking along 17th ave downtown last week. The place is pretty isolated lol their located next to empty building.
1129 17th Ave Sw
We love to try new food, so when we walked by this place...we just decided to walk in lol.
This is what the interior looks like lol. I didn't want to be creepy, so I just took a picture where there was no one sitting LOL. The inside of this place is pretty nice and clean.
Add caption
This is their menu. OH, and they have 0ver 100 wing flavors!!!
 There was so many choices of flavors!!! lol but we ended up getting the Awesome Honey (Honey Garlic & Golden Mustard), Smokey Mountain(Smokey BBQ & Teriyaki) and fries with bacon, cheese and gravy.
Smokey Mountain
 Honestly, I'm not a fan of any kind of teriyaki flavored wings lol. So I'm not really gonna say anything about this one lol.
Awesome Honey
The Awesome Honey on the other hand...IT WAS SO YUMMY!
Look how big that chicken wing is!!! It's like the farmers feed it steroids lol. These wings are nothing like pub wings at all! They were super tender and juicy and the skin was so crispy!
We had an overall good experience. Food was great. The only thing that I didn't like about the place, was that the service, it was really slow. lol The waitresses are polite and very nice but just slow. Other than that, I do recommend checking the place out. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio