4.09.2012

Bacon & Eggs

This past few days, I have been on a crazyyyy!!!! Bacon crave lol I've actually had dreams about bacon. =P & tonight, I finally fed that craving. I made bacon and eggs...for tonights snack. Lol yes...I'm quite a fatty person. Usually when I crave bacon, I would just fry it and eat it like candy lol but I wanted to try something different. Maybe tomorrow, I will just eat plain bacon...*DROOLS*


 LOVE Schneiders bacon because their slices of bacon are so fat lol.


I used 2 bacon stripes.


And 2 eggs.


I cooked the bacon stripes for a bit, than added the eggs on top. I was trying to go for sunny side up.


Added some soysauce.


Seasoned with black pepper and salt.


And BAM! It's done. =) I ate it with some instant noodles, cause I'm Asian like that lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio