9.05.2013

Not a Ring Person

I just realized that I am not a ring person.



I really love rings! I like how those trendy girls stack on rings on every finger...I just like the look and the idea of finger accessory but I cannot wear it myself.

Here are the reasons that I cannot rock rings.
1. Cheap rings turn my finger green.
2. They suffocate my fingers.
3. When I hold stuff, it pinches my skin.
4. Washing my hands are a pain in the butt. I have to remove all the rings or the water will tarnish the ring and turn my finger green.
5. it's a pain in the butt to take off rings when your fingers get fat from the heat.
6. Putting on lotion sucks. I have to take off the ring again or the lotion will get stuck in the details of the ring.
7. When my hands get sweaty...it just feels gross.

I have tried many times to wear rings, in fact I buy a lot of  cute rings but end up wearing them once because it's such a hassle. (#firstworldproblems)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio