9.11.2013

New Frames


Hey guys! Last Sunday I got my eye prescription updated & my eyesight changed so dramatically (-3.25 to -4.00) that I needed a new pair of classes.  Well, there was a promotion going on at ClearlyContact.ca that the first fee frame you order is free. Well...I told advantage of that deal for sure. 

So since my frame was free, all I had to pay was my lens & it only came to $90. Try comparing that price to lenscrafter ($300ish just for the LENS!).  

Anyways, I placed my order on the 9th and it came in today! It only took 2 days to receive! 


I got lens cleaner, cloth & a screw keychain! How handy is that!? 

What's also cool about the site, it that you can virtually tray on the frames by uploading a picture of you on the site and put in the PD measurements, and the frame is automatically proportioned on your face. 

I got the Derek Cardigan 7010 in Smoke, the price was originally $89. The smoke color is quite unique, it's like a sheer brownish gray. I'm really pleased with my new frames, they don't feel cheap & flimsy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio