4.17.2013

The Birthday Wishlist

My birthday is coming up really soon ppl (May 29) ! & here is my wishlist =).

1. Nikkor 1 30-110mm f3.8-5.6 VR in BLACK

I really want a new len for my Nikon 1 =) maybe I will try to get Dan so buy this for me since it's the most expensive thing on my wishlist. 

https://www.thecamerastore.com

2. Crochet Toms in Natural
I can't seem to justify spending $70 on toms for myself. Hopefully someone in my family can for me =). Size 5 BTW!

3.  Gold Guess Watch


I know, I know, I already have a million watches...but this one is just to pretty! I have been eyeing this thing for a few months now & I can't get over how pretty it is! I might just get this for myself. >.< 

4. GIFTCARDS
I love gift cards! Why do I love gift cards so much? Because I can combine it all & use it towards something expensive that I want...like that watch. =) & besides, I rather get a $10 giftcard than something useless that I would hate and never use because I can put that $10 towards something I want, than rather getting something lame and hiding it in my closet. Starbucks giftcards are awesome too!!! 

That's is all for my wishlist, I know it's quite short but I don't really want anything else...so far. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio