4.05.2013

March Favorites


It's that time of month again...my monthly favorites. Unfortunately, for the month of March I have been digging only 2 items & if you follow me on IG, then you would know how much I love this tiger shirt. I wore it like every second day since I got it lol. 


My second most loved product is the Urban Decay Too Faced Natural Eye Palette. This Palette isn't new, I actually had this thing since...high school? My BFF got me this palette for a present and I guess I forgot about it until now.

Can you guys tell what shadows I use the most? I like to use Silk Teddy all over my eyes, Cocoa Puff for my  creases and Sexpresso for my outer v. For the days that I have more time to get ready, I'll use Push Up on my lids & Honey pot in my inner corners. & to top it all off, I finish with a winged eyeliner. =)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio