9.23.2012

OOTD: 09/22/12

Casual Saturday. Recently purchased a tripod and a camera remote for my Nikon1. This is how my self lame photo shoot turned out lol.

Outfit:
Scarf: Guess
Cardigan: Guess
Pant: Guess
Watch: Guess
Earrings: House of Harlow

Notice anything here? I'm wearing a hell a lot of Guess product lol. 





I definitely need more practice in the field of cam whoring lol. I also need to find ways to hide that remote in my hand. 


Here are some Instagram pictures. Damn you Instagram, why do you make everything look so good with filters?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio