5.01.2013

Sunday April 28: Evan & National


Happy first day of May! Spring is near...hopefully, it just finished snowing in YYC lol. Anyways, my pregnant cousin just had her baby boy last Saturday & here are the pics of Evan when I first met him.  


He was sleeping through out my visit. Haven't really seen him with his eyes opened yet.


This is my favorite picture of him so far. 


Grand tour of the baby room?


How cute is this baby bottle? It's so tiny!!!


Evan is such a cutie, I'm gonna spoil him so much!

After the visit, me and Dan decided to see the new National location. It's located on 10th st? Where Whiskey night club use to be. & let me tell you, it's HUGE!!! 

Personally, I like the new location better than the one on 17th because it has a ping pong table, foosball tables &&& a huge bowling ally being built & roof top patio. 


Enjoy some food pictures!!!


Bellini.


Small beer tasting try.


Egg something & deep fried pickles.


Fish taco.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio