6.08.2012

8hrs!!! Ish!

I am now 6hrs away from leaving my house, 8hrs away till my plane leaves & 10.5hrs till I arrive in Las Vegas!!! Woot Wooot!!

I am half way done packing, all I have left to pack is my beauty products.  Super stoked!! Dan just picked me up an iced coffee & there is no way in hell!!! That I'm gonna get any sleep at all now. =) I'm gonna be blogging about my trip when I come back, so stay tuned! If you guys follow me on instagram (xohuynh), pictures will be up there first.

See everyone in a week!!! I hope my face doesn't get eaten off by some crazy guy that's high on bath salts... =/ that would be bad lol. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio