5.14.2012

Nailart Challenge: week 10ish

Ok, I know I've been slacking a little with this nail challenge. :)

Anyways! I did do my gradient nails, it went from dark pink on my thumb to white on my pinky...& I took a picture of it and totally forgot to post it last week...& deleted it. :( So this week I redid my nails lol an here it is, I personally like this glitter gradient over my first attempt at it.
What nail polish did I use? I used Basil Street London Nail Inc. polish and for the glitter I used Indi-go With the Flow by OPI for Sephora.

My next nailart design is going to be polka dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio