5.17.2012

Early Bday Gift

My birthday is not till the 29th of this month but I did receive something amazing yesterday!!!


A NIKON 1 CAMERA THAT I'VE BEEN DYING OVER FOR THE PAST YEAR!!!! NO MORE CRAPPY IPHONE PICTURES!!! well...until I get a memory card for my baby. >.>

  I originally wanted the pink one & asked my cousins and the bff to get me giftcards for my birthday, so I could put the money towards it. BUT!!! Instead, they went out of their way to just buy me one! They got me a black one instead because pink was sold out at the time, but that's ok! I will still love and take good care of my camera as if it was pink. =P


I love you guys so very much!! <3


I told myself that if I can't get the pink one...because it was way more expensive than the other colors...& because it was a limited edition color. I would just cover my camera with swarovski rhinestones and make it one of a kind.

This idea was inspired by Xiaxue LX3 camera. She got a silver Lumix and covered it with pink swarovski.
Xiaxue BEJEWELLED PANASONIC LX3 Scroll down her page and you will see what her camera looks like! It's beautiful!! & she sold it for $300!!! So cheap!!


Anyways, I want to do something like that to my camera lol, but since my camera is black, I thought I would cover it with black rhinestones...The only thing that is keeping me form doing it, is...black rhinestones don't glitter as much as the other colors. =( Hmmm...well I keep you guys posted about my camera makeover!!


& again THANK YOU SO MUCH Lisa, Linda and Jenny!!! For getting me the best birthday present ever & for the BBT lol !!! They took me to a bubble tea shop in Panorama last night to surprise me with the camera.

I do not recommend you guys going this BBT shop...it is bad...If you guys are craving BBT, I do have a recommendation which will be posted later. =) 





Love you guys lots!! BTW, 12 more days till I'm 21!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio