1.09.2014

2014 Haul

Happy New Year!!!

Here is my first haul of 2014. I haven't really been shopping much because I am now a broke ass from being a full time student now...most of the things i have bought are from last fall until now. I will try to leave a link of the stuff that are still available above the pictures. ENJOY!

Oh, I took all of the picture with my new Samsung Galaxy S4. Some are a little blurry because the darn camera wouldn't focus...or it did and when I looked at it on the comp...it would be blurry.

Thrifted
These are all the stuff that I have thrifted in the fall.

I found this super soft Esprit puffer vest. I think i paid about $10 for this.


This stripped top had a low cut detail in the back...like a ballerina top. I cannot remember how much I paid for this...$10ish?


This pastry stand was $4!!! I couldn't leave it behind. I got bored of my DIY ring and watch holder, so I threw it out and started to store my watches and earrings in it. 

I found this chiffon tank for about $5! and it  has a low cut back in the back as well.

Aritzia


 I have been eyeing these leggings since the summer, but could never bring myself into purchasing it. When I finally got my student loan...the first thing I did with it was pay off my visa, & bought these baby. The faux leather on these are soooooo soft and since they are high waisted...my food baby gets sucked up and covered. ;)




Dan actually got me this hoodie :). This hoodie has the same leather materiel as the leggings and is super comfy. 




This is just a cute lace bralette to wear under sheer tops. 

GUESS

Most of the Guess stuff that I have bought from my work were all on sale & were additional 50% off the sale price at the time...again because I am now a broke ass student and don't work enough to buy the new product lol. 

EMBELLISHED SEQUIN SHORTS Original price was $79 with the sale I paid $35



SCARLET DENIM SHORTS WITH LEOPARD-PRINT PANEL the original price was $79 & I got them for $25.

Can you tell I am summer ready?

Kate Skinny Destroy These were originally $109 I think with the sale I got them for $40.

These jeans are so comfy. I got a size bigger so when they stretched out, they would become the perfect baggy BF jeans with out making me look sloppy.

Leather Cross Body I got this on sale as well...although I do not remember the price.


KATE LACE TRENCH COAT original price $208, This was 1 out of 2 things I got from the new collection with my discount. 

This is the only Guess trench that fitted me properly so I had to get it. Also I remember my store getting it last year & it sold out within 2 weeks.

Gold Men's Guess Watch original price $185, this was the second item that I got with my discount. 


I got the Clinique face wash at shoppers, I think it was $30? I LOVE this face wash! You only need a little and the bubbles never stop bubbling!

I also got the Britney Spears Curious perfume at Winners for $20. I love this scent.

Revolve Clothing

FINDERS KEEPERS Instincts Blues Bra $43
I have been into bralettes lately especially the ones that have cut outs and delicate features. I just think it's a fun tease underneather a sheer top. This fits true to size. 



This one is a velvet bralette with a whole bunch of straps

SportCheck


Uraban Outfitters

Super Soft Sweat shirt I'm not sure what the orignal price was but I got this for $10 on sale!
This sweat shirt is soooo soft. I feel like I'm wearing a super soft blanket on me..or a sheep lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio