7.11.2013

YYC Stampede 2013


I went to the  Calgary Stampede last Sunday. Here are some foods that I ate and toys that I won.



I was so excited that I founded Churros this year. Last year they ran out & I haven't had a damn Churro in 5 years! 


Green apple soft ice cream, so good.


How cute is this Pacman Ghost!? Me & my friend tried winning it at the water gun race game...we didn't lol, the guy that was working the game felt so bad that he just gave it to us.


After receiving the pink ghost, my friends were determined to win the entire collection lol. I don't even what to know how much money we spent to win these damn things. 


Here is my IG video of all of them. =)


Chocolate covered  bacon...on a stick.


Colossal onion. I only like the outside layer because it was the crispiest.  


Potatoes shavings. 


Deep  fried butter. How disgusting is that? lol. I didn't try one myself but everyone else around me did.



Dan won a pony from a pool game. We ended up giving it to a little girl near the end of the night, she was so happy! The expression on her face was to cute.. Let's be honest, I just wanted my Pacman entourage. =P


Mini donuts.


Chicken & waffles. So damn good.


My friend won this big minion. It's just as big as me!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio