6.21.2013

YYC Flood

(Photo was taken from Global News)

So, Calgary downtown is pretty much underwater & I'm stuck in my apartment right in the middle because all the main roads to exit out of DT are closed and the minor roads are flooded.

I live on 8st & 14th ave and that area is flood free. In fact, it's sunny out and the roads are drying up.

What scares me the most, is that if I walk down to 4th st...that whole area is flooded from the elbow river. I hope the flood doesn't spread down to my st.

(picture taken from the morning Virgin show's FB)
 This place is like a 20min walk from where I live.

I wish I was still in Punta Cana right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read & comment my blog. I read and reply to every comment. =)

Do you want to follow me? I follow back. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Jackie's Design Studio